Customer Service Representative (Part Time) | Best Buy
- Full time
- Canada, .
- @Customer Service Edmonton
Job ID 81190
Remote Possible Remote
Do you enjoy interacting with people and using technology? Are you seeking for an inclusive, fulfilling, and enjoyable job or career?
Greatest Buy, Canada’s go-to retailer for the latest gadgets, has one of the best work cultures in the country! Our culture of inclusion and recognition has earned us annual recognition as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers. Our employees are encouraged to learn, progress, and advance within the company.
- An Omni-Channel Specialist is what we term a Customer Service Representative at Best Buy. You will provide an excellent customer experience in this role by:
- At the checkout, we process our customers’ orders.
- At the customer service counter, returns, trade-ins, and other transactions are processed.
- Responding to client issues while focusing on delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Pre-opening and post-closing tasks must be completed.
- Ensure that store signage is correct and that open box items are properly labelled
- Maintaining well-stocked and orderly shelves and displays
You’ll bring the following to Best Buy:
- a desire to help and support our consumers
- Flexibility to adjust to changing circumstances that may develop during peak periods
- A desire to improve your abilities through workplace training programmes and keep up with the latest technology products and industry trends
- A commitment to promoting our brand and values in the workplace, upholding our operating standards, and adhering to safety protocols.
- What we are proud to offer:
Ability to work a flexible schedule according to business requirements
- Employee discounts on cool technology
- A helpful, energetic, and fun team that you will immediately call friends
- Learning opportunities, certificates, and the development of new talents
We believe we have a one-of-a-kind opportunity to use technology to help people enrich their lives and follow their hobbies.
Join our incredible team!
We’re looking for folks who are similar to you.